- 2 cups all-purpose flour (or cake flour)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Toast flour in a skillet over moderate heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown, stirring constantly.
- Add powdered milk (or infant formula, it works too!), toss for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it cool. If desired, transfer to a large bowl.
- Add in sugar and melted butter.
- Mix thoroughly until it has about the consistency of damp sand.
- Use a round or oval polvoron molder and shape them into compact bite-size cakes.
- Wrap them in tissue or Japanese paper.