- 1 lb fish, cleaned and salted
- 8 pieces bilimbi (kamias)
- 2 medium tomatoes, wedged
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- Alternately arrange the fish, bilimbi, and tomatoes in a wide cooking pot.
- Sprinkle salt and whole peppercorn, and then pour-in water.
- Cover the cooking pot and turn on the heat to medium. Let boil.
- When the liquid starts to boil, adjust the heat to low. Continue cooking for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Share and enjoy!