- ½ cup of button mushroom, sliced
- 25 grms cheddar cheese
- 50 grms cooked ham, cut into cubes
- 15 grms cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tbsp of milk
- 2 tsp of unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk or a fork.
- Pour some milk and season to taste. Set mix aside.
- In your fry pan, heat and melt the butter. Pour in the beaten eggs.
- Add the mushroom, tomatoes, ham and cheese into the center of the egg. Cook until the cheese has melted.
- Fold the omelette in half and serve! Serve with other breakfast staples like pan de sal, sinangag or even on its own.